Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Too Excited to wait! Number two :)

Admittedly I am a nerd. I can't help myself. I've got the time to write this so why not? I am too excited about having a blog. I'll try not to treat it as my journal, but honestly in my head that is what this is. An online journal that the world may read if they choose. This one will have a filter on it though. Can't be telling the world EVERYTHING. :) So since I am new to this I am doing a questionnaire so that you all may get to know me and who knows? Maybe I'll get to know myself a little bit more. 


Eye color? Dark brown.
How tall are you? 5'10
Where do you see yourself in five years? Trying to be the best mother and wife I can be. And I will have the skills and knowledge to be a certified EMT.
Do you love your job? Yes. Sometimes. Being a nanny can stressful at times.
Biggest fear? Losing my son or husband. Also spiders. And snakes.
Religious beliefs? I am LDS and I believe in everything it stands for. (maybe a little wriggle room)
Five people you spend most of your time with? Easy. Three little girls that I watch, my husband and our son. (since he is still inside me. Does that count?)
Are you afraid of letting people in? No. I am afraid of letting them go.
Five great men in your life? My husband, my daddy, brother, father-in-law and my best friend Brandon and my nephew. I just love him. (And I know, that was six not five)
Five great women in your life? My mom, my sister, my mother-in-law, my best friend Cassie, and Paula Sheridan.
Do you love to be called your real name? Yes. My name is different and unique. I love it. :)
Do you love your parents? Without a doubt.
When do you feel jealous? Of what? I try not to be the jealous type. But I'm going to say, when some new girl would come into my group. All the guys would treat her like some new shiny toy.
Do you have ANY ego problems? No, I don't think so.
What makes you stressed? Drama. Pointless drama. And when my friends or family is in trouble.
Do you love being single or moved out with friends? I did love being single. But I'm married to my best friend. Couldn't get any better. It's a constant sleepover. :)
What do you love to do on the weekends? Sleep in. Be able to do fun activities with my husband and family.
Favorite food? Ugh...hard. I love all food. Except Mexican.
Do you love traveling? I think I would if I could afford it.
Are your parents married? Yes. 29 years!
Favorite season? The time between spring and summer. And I also love fall. The colors are so beautiful!
What is your drink of choice? Suicides. (Mixture of the fountain line.)
Favorite thing to spend money on? It used to be clothes for myself, but now I just want to buy my son everything!
Do you know how to drive stick? Yes and no. I can but not very experienced.
What radio station do you listen to? The radio gives me a headache. I listen to cds.
Longest you've camped in a tent? Ew. Never.
Are you a flirt? Not anymore. I just flirt with my husband now.










No comments:

Post a Comment