Monday, June 11, 2012

One :)

Getting ready to go down the isle.
Finally. I have wanted to start a blog for a while! I am now competent enough to start one. :) 
You cannot understand the stress and trials that I have endured. But alas what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. And stronger I am indeed. This new year has brought forth a new set of trials, heartaches, troubles, and memories. Just to speed through somethings, I was engaged, married, and am now expecting. Okay, to some people that doesn't sound so bad. And I guess it wasn't. Just stressful. I was engaged for about a month in a half before I found out I was pregnant. I was engaged for a grand total of four months. Originally our wedding day wasn't set until October 11, 2012. (10-11-12) But we had decided to move up the date to March 05, 2012. Since our little one isn't due to arrive until October 16, 2012. I had two months to plan a wedding and reception. Holy crap. Nightmare. Thankfully I had a lot of help. Family and my ward members. Thank goodness. I would not have been able to pull it off. Everything turned out beautiful. With as short a time as we had to plan it all, it turned out beautifully. We had our honeymoon in Park City. Spent three days and two nights up there. It was blissful. I couldn't have asked for a better man, family, or life. 

I LOVED my bouquet!
Right after we said "I do"





No comments:

Post a Comment